lucky dog knits

Monday, September 04, 2006

Monkey's off my back

Please don't get me wrong I don't mean this in a bad way whatsoever!! But I had 3 projects due at the same time. I finished Oliver's sweater for the shower and at the same time I was finishing up both my Secret Pal Gifts. I kind of cheated a little bit but I loved the way the first bag turned out for my One skein pal Marisol. www.marisollovesknitting.com so I made a second one for my secret pal 8. since I don't believe she has received her's yet I won't spoil it yet. let's just say she needs a little cheering up.
Anyway they were fun bags to make, time consuming and a little putsy but a lot of fun and great scrap reducer!! I used a variety of yarns mostly lambs pride worsted and cascade 220.
I hope they both enjoy them!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marisol said...

I absolutely LOVE mine! Its been with me ever since I receved it. I'm usign it to carry my current sock project. Its so pretty and everyone that has seen it concurs!

Oh by the way I moved to a new blog. I'm at www.purlsjustwannahavefun.typepad.com

1:14 PM  
Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

Oh, this bag is so awesome, totally funky and I so love the flowers! Great work!

Dipsy D.
http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home