lucky dog knits

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Check out my LOOT I'm gonna be busy!!

HI All Check out my Loot! My final package came from my Fabulous SP8 across the pond. Claire AKA www.purlpirate.blogspot.com Is my more than generous secret pal 8. Check it out! First is the adorable red polkadot organizer I have it hanging on the door to my office. inside is a treasure trove of goodies. 2 yummy bars of chocolate, some soothing tea and hand soak after a hard day in the garden. Next cubby down is some Scrumptous scarlet color Jager Mohair ART, 2 of the softest skeins of beautiful multicolor baby blue and shades of brown sockyarn. next cubby down are 3 skeins of gorgeous nubby recycled silk! next cubby down bath leaves and funky arrow shaped "you are here" book markers. next cubby down 2 skeins of Sirdar Dune in fun shades of white and lilac. Next cubby down (I know it keeps coming!) 6 skeins of Trends Van gogh om blues and silver metallic. Can you believe the haul! Claire you have been a great pal and more than generous. Hey everybody go check out Claire's Blog! Thanks.


2 Comments:

Blogger purl pirate said...

Hi Kim

Glad you liked your treats! It's been great fun spoiling you, I look forward to seeing what you make of your stash.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Marisol said...

Oh My... What a lucky, lucky girl you are! You totally scored big:)

What a beautiful and varied selection of yarns. I'm staying tuned to see what you make of it too.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home