lucky dog knits

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm hiding my head in the sand

Do you ever feel like you're hiding your head in the sand? I do! I really should be working on my little cowboy sweater but I just can't bring myself to do it. I have tried and tried but I just HATE intarsia so much. I have had to rip back a couple of times and I really think that I am just not good at it. I was thinking well I'll just go ahead and knit something else, but I purchased the yarn specifically for this project and so I don't what else to knit I am just frozen over this!!
So I did what any other frustrated knitter would do....... Start another project. I started Lady Eleanor from Scarf Style by Pam Allen. I am using Noro Silk garden that I purchased for this project on E-Bay. I love the colors but I have to say I don't think I am a big lover of Noro yarn. Like I said I love the colors but the yarn itself is kind of scratchy and then there's the issue of the farm waste that seems to be spun right into the yarn. I dont know I'm sure it will be beautiful when it's done but I don't think that I will run out and buy a bunch of noro again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home