lucky dog knits

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Did I say Secret Pal??

Look what a Lucky gal I am!! I just received a fabulous gift from my one skein secret pal. Cute card, sticky notes, Yummy taffy and Yummy Yummy Lornas Laces Yarn Yeah!! OHHH the planning, what to knit, HUMMMMMM?
Thanks secret pal I just loooove my yarn!
Now did I say Secret pal ? Here is the project I have been working on for the final knitted gift for my One skein secret pal I hope she hasn't found me out and is reading this!
Any way I knit a small bag and dozens of flowers and felted the whole lot I plan to attach the flowers to the edge of the bag and attach some cute handles and put in a cute lining. I hope that she likes it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marisol said...

OMG Kim,

I absolutely Love, Love, Love it!!! I just about ripped open the package and when I pulled back the tissue paper by jaw dropped! This is twice now:) First with the Tilli Tomas proj bag and now this. It is absolutely gorgeous! I plan to show it off tomorrow night at my LYS where they have Knit Flix last Thursday of the month. I am going to show it off --and its very timely because they have the Nonni Bag Trunk show there now and in my opinion this one is nicer:)

Oh and I have been here before on your blog but did not catch on that this was you:)

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home