lucky dog knits

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Funeral for a Friend.......My Poor Tree!!!

I had great aspirations for my friend the tree. I had hopes and dreams similar to those of a child. I hoped she would grow tall and straight! and live a long happy life. She was going to shade me in the summer as I lounged on the deck, reading or knitting. She would offer a great home to birds nesting or eating. she would offer some much needed privacy in this barron neighborhood! But sadly today she had to be cut down. she was half dead the result of being planted too deep and the roots wrapped around the trunk strangling her to death. I am sick about it. 6 years down the drain I can hardly stand to go out and look as My husband and my son CHOP her down WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

On a lighter note I finished the noni baguette bag and I just have to weave in the ends and felt it I hope it turns out. I am preparing my first package to send to my One Skein Pal I hope she likes it! I have received word that I will receive my secret pal package in the mail this week and I am very excited to see what it is. Is any one else having a bit of trouble keeping everyone straight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home