lucky dog knits

Friday, June 30, 2006

And Clapotis makes three!

So I started working on this Clapotis for a friend of mine who is turning 60 this 4th of july a couple of weeks ago. My Sp8 wrote me about a week ago and mentioned that she is working on a Clapotis, then I was reading the blog of my One Skein Pal and She also is knitting a clapotis! What a coincidence!
I am on the decrease end and it seems as though I have been knitting and knitting and knitting on this thing forever but I am anxious to wash and block it and see how it turns out. I probably won't make one for myself for a while.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

And I just finished mine! It is a coincidence.

6:41 PM  
Blogger hege said...

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really do appreciate it. I know you can relate, you have some sweet dogs, yourself :)

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home