lucky dog knits

Sunday, May 14, 2006

The book made me do it


O.K. so I was perfectly content on knitting on my Eros sweater. I went to the book store the other day to buy my husband a book for his birthday. On my way to the "Manly" books I came across Norah Gaughan's newest book Knitting Nature.
I had! to knit the circle mittens. So I bought the book and dug into my stash of lambs pride worsted. I am knitting the largest size for a child on 1 size larger needle hopefully they will fit me otherwise I will nake some adjustments to make them a bit larger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

Hi from Austria! LOL - I guess no one can blame you for getting sidetracked a bit with this book! :) The mittens look so gorgeous already, looking forward to seeing them when they're finished!
Dipsy D. http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home