lucky dog knits

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Birds, Birds, Birds!

I'm off to the bird store tonight because the birds are eating me out of house and home. I absolutly LOVE it I have a Seedless Cottonwood tree right outside my family room window I can sit in my knitting chair and watch the birds at the bird feeders I have hanging from the tree. There is usually no less than a dozen birds at a time feeding. I have the Thistle bag, a standard round tube feeder and one of those logs with holes for the stick food. I really can't tell you how much I enjoy watching them, so tonight I think I will get a variety of food and maybe another type of feeder. I have also just put my hummingbird feeder up so I will be ready for their arrival. Oh yeah and on the way to the bird store I just so happen to HAVE to drive by the yarn store Too Bad!!

1 Comments:

Blogger google nut said...

Hello,
I just happened upon your blog and it's proven to be quite interesting. I run a suncatcher website at http://www.bigchimes.com and I have some deals you may find interesting this spring. I will return often to your blog and check out your new posts. Good luck and keep it going!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home